Situated near the Australian city of Melbourne, Yara Valley Lodge serves as a luxury hotel destination complete with an onsite golf course. Providing its guests with a relaxed, yet sophisticated setting, the 102 guestroom property prides itself on offering the very best that the Yara Valley region has to offer, including fresh seasonal produce from local farmers and growers along with a wide selection of premium wines. Yet like virtually all of today’s hospitality businesses, Yara Valley Lodge also strives to accommodate guest expectations for a modern in-room entertainment environment.
Click below to download
Previously equipped with video-on-demand (VOD) services, Yara Valley Lodge leadership recognized that today’s hotel guests largely prefer to access their own streamed content on guestroom televisions. As an amenity experiencing dwindling usage, VOD also represented a significant expense with little return on investment. The property therefore sought out a solution that could seamlessly upgrade existing televisions to cater to guest preferences for personalized content access while addressing unique hospitality needs such as protecting sensitive guest data.
The BeyondTV System offers:
• Casting your own content to the TV
• NEW Contactless myRemote
• Interactive program guide to access Live TV
• Affordable movies
• Web Browsing
• Apps & Games
• Optional Alexa Integration
After reviewing several competing providers, Liveport was selected due to being an official supplier of BeyondTV in Australia, a leading comprehensive entertainment streaming platform designed specifically for hotel environments. With BeyondTV, the property can provide each guest with the ability to cast personal streamed content from thousands of mobile-based apps without the need to upgrade existing guestroom televisions. While offering user-friendly and intuitive access to streaming services such as Netflix, Disney+ and YouTube, BeyondTV also takes data security concerns into account by sidestepping the need for guests to enter sensitive login details on guestroom televisions.
- Provide Yara Valley Lodge with a cost-effective, yet advanced platform that can cater to guest preferences for instant access to their own personal streamed content.
- Ensure that guests feel safe accessing their streamed subscriptions by safeguarding their login information.
- Providing the property with a means to recuperate revenue lost from reduced VOD sales.
- Leverage BeyondTV’s advanced content casting capabilities to provide guests with user-friendly access to thousands of mobile-based apps on guestroom televisions.
- Eliminate the need for guests to enter sensitive usernames and passwords by providing them with the ability to control casting functions using their own devices.
- Utilize BeyondTV’s ability to promote hotel offerings as a way to generate additional streams of alternate revenue.